Skip to main content

Day 89

  Saturday, it's been a big day.  I went to the range first thing, only one other shooter there.  Then  I went and got adjusted, boy did my back make some noise!  The best part is that I felt better right away.  My knee has been really stiff for the last few days, and right away it felt better.  I am always amazed how adjusting your back affects all parts of you body.  I have to make that a weekly part of my life, I just do. 

  I went back to work at LaSalle thursday, mostly testing and paperwork thursday and friday, the outage and the real work starts Monday.  I get to stay on day shift, 7-7 for a week or so.  It sure feels good to be back.  It was still hard to walk a lot, and the stairs are still tough, mostly I think I'm just not used to being active for so long.  I keep telling people that it's a work in progress, I guess that's for me too.  I want to be able to just step back in and do well, but I'm willing to work up to it.  I'm fortunate to be surrounded by people who will help pick up my slack.  I don't plan on taking too long though.  I feel like my left foot/ankle still gets swollen, and it's pretty hard to put my feet up anywhere.  I'll have to see how that goes. 

  I am super thankful to God to give me another chance to take care of and provide for my family.

 

Comments