Skip to main content

Day 63

  Monday, stinkin Monday.  There are an awful lot of memes out there about Mondays.  I used some heat packs this morning for the first time today.  I put them in the velcro wrap around my knee for the drive to PT this morning.  My knee felt nice and warm when I arrived, and I got the bike to go around right off the bat.  I did spend a minute back and forth after that just to get moving, but that is the best start so far. 

  They had me do the testing against the machine, some testing against a computer connected machine to gauge my progress, I did the same testing in the beginning.  I'm not sure how much you really learn from this stuff, there seems to be an awful lot of subjectivity involved.  I know everyone needs some quantifiable way to measure my progress.  Saying that everything is harder or easier doesn't help I guess.

  The measurements of flexion and extension are better overall, but I feel like I may have reached the limits, at least until I go back to work and get back to living my life.  I know that with the first knee I made progress as the months went on, and now I don't have a bad knee to hold me back. 

Comments